18 June 2013

KID'S KAMP AT BETHANY CHURCH ~ UKRAINE

I must admit, I'm biased.  This is my favorite group.  I love these little ones.
The oldest group really enjoyed doing these boxes.

This is Vlad.  A bit shy, but he let me take his picture anyway.

The teachers are Natasha(sitting) and Masha. That little doll on the front is Vica.


The scrapbook paper, the flowers, buttons and ephemera were all sent from the states. So grateful.

The round disks are CDs that are covered in scrapbook paper joined with a jump ring to make a mini-album.  Each day we will post the verse of the day in the their mini-album along with pictures and lovely ephemera sent by many from the U.S. and elsewhere.  The star boxes and beads for the necklaces were also sent from the U.S.  I so appreciate those of you who have contributed to making our kid's camp experience a real success.  These are pictures from our first two days.  Check my other blog for more pictures: www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com or just click on the link on the right of this page.  And we'd be so happy if you "followed on our blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Good looking group. Looks like they are all having a blast.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.