19 October 2010

Harvest Day, Bethany Church, Bucha Ukraine

Harvest Day took place at the end of September. It is a time of giving thanks for the harvest and for all that God has done for us. This holiday doesn't fall on a specific day, but is simply done at some time in the fall as each church chooses. Church members bring items from their harvest to make a beautiful display.
The highlight of any thanksgiving service is the preaching. This is our Pastor Victor Constantinovich.
The adult choir added a rich quality to the service with a wonderful performance of several hymns.

A full house.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Rachel Scissorhands from Swapbot, following you for the comment and follow blogger swap. I had a look at your other blog too. It's interesting to learn about life in another country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    Take a peek at my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous:)

    how lovely that you are over seas. I'm jealous

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.