18 September 2010

A Prayer for your Encouragement



It is from Powerful Prayers For Your Family(previously released as Praying the Bible With Your Family)
I personalized the prayer for me, now put your name in where mine is....

Lord, Thank You that You are "the living bread that came down from heaven"(John
6:51)
You came down to me , Coleen from heaven to give me life. You said," If
anyone eats of this bread,he will
live forever"(John 6:51) Today I want to fill my heart and quench my
thirsty spirit with your living water(7:38). I want the food You offer
because it never spoils(6:27).Today may every
snack and drink and meal and dessert remind me of how much I also need to
feed my spirit.Make me hungrier for You, God! Help me to never forget that I
can't live on bread alone,
but that I also need to live on every word You tell us(Matthew 4:4) Amen

"Teach me Thy way ,O Lord , I will walk in Your truth ; Unite my heart to
fear Your name ,I will praise You ,O Lord my God , with all my heart , and I
will glorify Your name forevermore ."Psalm 86:11-12

Above photo by Jeff Franks in our back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.