26 August 2010

Widows Camp


I had the privilege this week of leading crafts in the widows camp. I am always so blessed by doing anything like this for the joy I see it brings both kids and adults. This week the ladies got to be like kids again and have a time of creativity.
Framing the group photo I believe was their favorite project. Everyone went home also with a jar decoupaged with pretty napkins and two candles each which will come in handy when the electricity goes out in the winter, as it does often enough here.

I wanted a picture of the ladies from the kitchen, but they made me get in the photo. L-R, Olga, me, Veronica, Lilia and Vera. Vera was the leader of the camp, but as you can see wore many hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.