07 August 2010

Sculpture in Yerevan, Armenia





In June, Jeff and I traveled to Armenia where he was awarded an honorary doctorate. He's been traveling and working there since 1997, but it was my first trip. It has been a busy summer and thus I am behind in getting things blogged. A couple of these you may have seen from an earlier post, but I wanted to post them altogether. I was so impressed that throughout the downtown area of Yerevan, the capital, there were art sculptures displayed in courtyards and on sidewalks. This is just a random sampling. The last picture includes Jeff. I don't get many with him in it because he doesn't like to be and because he is often the one handling the camera. Notice any resemblance? I'll post more pictures of this beautiful country later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.