04 June 2010


We received this letter from a dear brother who has been one of our Ukrainian BMA missionaries for so many years now. As you read, please check your heart to see if there is some way you might pray or help with this families need.



My greetings to you brothers and sisters!

Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. ( 2 Peter 1:2)

I am thankful to God that in His Son we are one big family of forgiven and redeemed people! We have become new creatures, called to save sinners... and ready to do good deeds...

Thank you brothers and sisters, that for many years you prayed for me and helped me financially. My ministry has truly been our common cause.

God called me to a ministry of helping young churches, which were located at a distance of about 100 km (62 miles) from my home.

For work like this a car is always a necessity. The car I have been using is now 20 years old, broken down and practically not subject to repair.

I am a little discouraged because it's hard to do the work of God. But I live by faith in God my Father, and I pray for him to help me with this problem. I cannot come up with this money on my own. Aside from the church there is no work available, and saving has not been a possibility since I have a large family with four children.

I am writing to you for help, and pray that God would help me to solve this need.

God bless you all,

Roman Revak

1 comment:

  1. wow, your blog shows just how much you care about others! so great!! hi from swap bot <3 thegreengriffin

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.