09 October 2009

Bucha, Ukraine Summer Camp Video

I am so excited that I just got hold of this video of our kid's camp to share with you. It was done by one of our talented church members, Edward Malashkin. I had left the church early today and then felt the urge to return so I could give out some books. It was then that I had a conversation with Edward and found out the video was on YouTube. I'm sure that was the real reason the Lord brought me back to the church. Please pray about the possibility of the church having it's own website (another topic we touched on). We are always grateful for your willingness to hold us and the church up in prayer.
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej3rcb71n2Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.