07 February 2009

California to Ukraine

Well, I am back home again. One's own bed is always the best. My dad has done a most remarkable recovery. He was still in the nursing home when I left on Wednesday, but is to go home on Saturday. It is quite incredible that after ruptured appendectomy, septicemia, breathing/feeding tube for 10 days while under induced coma that a man of 86 would recover from that at all. I guess the Lord still is not done with him. Thank you for all your prayers. We still don't know his spiritual status. He was still in much confusion from long-term anesthesia so prayers are still needed. It is good to be back home with my family and our familiar routine. God has been good and protected me again on my long journey. Now, to get passed the jet-lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.