09 July 2008

Prayer for Armenia and the Iranians

For those of you who pray this would be a good time to lift up Jeff before the throne of grace that God would give him wisdom and concentration as he trains the 10 Armenian pastors of of the capital city of Yerevan. They are all starting new church works in this big city. Jeff is with them as I write this. Following that he will be with our brothers and sisters from the underground church of Iran. They will be studying the book of Romans which Jeff is also preparing for (thus the request for wisdom and concentration). He will return home on the 17th of July only to go right into camp ministry. We try to get him some rest time inbetween events, but that is not always God's plan. Pray for his strength and energy. Summer is just a demanding time, but we have such a short time on earth to tell of His love.

Breathe on me breath of God,
Fill me with life anew,
That I may love what thou dost love,
And do what thou dost do.

Breathe on me breath of God,
Till I am wholly thine,
Till all this earthly part of me,
Glows with thy fire divine.

-- Edwin Hatch, 1835 – 1889

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.