26 May 2008

New Arrival - A Gift from Heaven

I am in Conway, Arkansas as I write helping my oldest daughter Sarah with her new baby boy, Tripp Morgan Jones. Tripp was born on May 22nd at 2:45 a.m. (yes, it was a late night), he was 20 inches long, 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and all fingers and toes. This is our third grandchild, but our first grandson. I can see he is going to be a lot of fun.

Given that we live so far away, there are many things we cannot do for our daughter/grandchildren, but attending the birth and helping for a month afterwards is something I can do. The children will grow up knowing grandma was there and held them after they were born. What a blessing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT, WE LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK. Unfortunately, we can no longer accept anonymous comments.